Friday 10 June 2016

Cyber security and a punch to the face

I’ll never forget the morning I woke-up and discovered that my website had been attacked. It was an embarrassing moment that also had me feeling violated. Why hadn’t I taken the extra steps to ensure that my site wouldn’t get attacked? Why would someone do this to me and my small business?

I’m a startup, just like a lot of the people reading this post.

After I got over the initial shock and woe-is-me moment, I had to start getting to work to repair all the damage that had been done. That action in itself was another headache that I’d prefer not to get into right now.

The fact of the matter is that I am not the only one that has had to deal with this experience. Far from it. There have been countless amounts of startups and businesses of all sizes that have been attacked. For the full article click here 



from cyber security caucus http://ift.tt/1UqCdm2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment